Groups PayPal

This product has been discontinued. Support is provided to existing license holders but cannot be renewed. We recommend to use Groups WooCommerce instead.

Subscriptions not appearing as active / Recurring PayPal payments not generating new orders in Jigoshop

Hi – While I’m aware that a few others have had the same problem, I’ve decided to submit a topic given that there was no solution provided in the forums. I’ve basically been trying to set up a recurring subscription system on my client’s website. While the setup was pretty painless, there are three crucial […]

Continue Reading

Paypal

The subscriptions are not activated after they are purchased. I have paid 4 times, but none of them are showing up as active on the Subscriptions page in the WP-Admin panel. I need your help.

Continue Reading

Groups API question

hello, sorry – wrong forum to post in but I can’t see where to post my question. I am wanting to use Groups_User_Group::create for adding a user to a group. but can’t seem to get it to work. For testing purposes I am using my test account with user id: ‘rjbwarren@tiscali.co.uk’ (I use email addresses […]

Continue Reading

Groups Forums question

Hello, I have a groups forums question, but there isn’t a forum where I can post it. I am using Group Forums and in the Settings area, I unchecked the Enable notifications checkbox. As a result I am now getting this error and can no longer see the settings page: Fatal error: Class ‘Groups_Forums_Comment_Notifications’ not […]

Continue Reading

Shortcode attributes not working

On pages where I am using the Groups PayPal buttons, the shortcode attributes like show_title, show_notice, etc. aren’t working. For example, if I post this code: My page shows a button with a title, price, and with the checkout notice. I am on a deadline this week, so if there’s a quick fix or workaround […]

Continue Reading

Use own PayPal code instead of shortcode

I’m using Groups + Groups PayPal + Subscriptions. Need to use my custom PayPal code (using radio buttons) instead of the shortcode. Is there a way I can use my PayPal button button ID with the shortcode, or is there a way to use my custom code instead of the shortcode?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account