An advanced Widget toolbox that adds visibility management and helps to control where widgets are shown efficiently.
Widgets Control Pro is the advanced version of our free Widgets Control plugin, a toolbox that features visibility management for every widget. It allows to show widgets based on conditions, you can choose to show widgets only on certain pages or exclude widgets from being displayed.
For each widget, you can decide where it should be displayed:
- show a widget on all pages
- show it on some pages
- show it on all except some pages
To include or exclude pages, the plugin allows you to indicate page ids, titles or slugs and tokens that identify the front page, categories, tags, etc.
Widgets Control Pro provides additional features:
- Conditions based on the viewed post type. For example, show a widget only on posts with
[type:post]or only on product pages with
- Show or hide widgets on full page hierarchies, where conditions are based on a parent page and all its child pages:
- Show or hide widgets based on user roles. For example, show a widget to subscribers and customers only:
- Show or hide widgets based on a user’s group membership with Groups. For example, show a widget only to registered users with
[group:Registered]or show a widget only to users in a Premium group using
- Show or hide widgets for archive pages of a specific post type. For example,
[archive:product]can be used to show widgets for the WooCommerce shop page and product archives only.
In addition to page ids, titles and slugs, these tokens can be used to determine where a widget should or should not be displayed:
[home] [front] [single] [type:xyz] [page] [category] [category:xyz] [has_term:term:taxonomy] [tag] [tag:xyz] [tax] [tax:xyz] [author] [author:xyz] [archive] [archive:xyz] [search]  [role:xyz] [group:xyz]
On sites using WPML, widgets can be shown conditionally based on the language viewed.
See the Documentation for more details.
Widgets Control Pro works with virtually any widget, theme and plugin. It is compatible with lots of plugins, among these it has been tested with:
- Events Manager
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
- NextGEN Gallery
- Image Widget
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Custom Post Widget
- The Events Calendar
- MailPoet Newsletters
Here are some examples of widgets whose visibilty is controlled by Widgets Control Pro.