Affiliates Pro

Solution needed for private persons as affilaite

Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce is working nice with business partners and invoices. But now we want to use our customers to get an affiliate-partner. We are not allowed to give euro-amounts to private persons – this would be a kind of a salary and so a finance issue for the person. Do you have or […]

Continue Reading

Binary Affiliate Network

Hey there! Hope you have an ides a solution.. I wanna use Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce to build a Binary Network for just one product with different flavors.. That means, that I need to manage an affiliate of another affiliate of another affiliate.. It sounds difficult? I know 🙂 We wanna become a new affiliate.no1.. […]

Continue Reading

Bulk remove Affiliates

I made the big mistake of using one of your extensions which auto create affiliates from existing users ( cant remember the name ). This was a really stupid thing to do and now i need to remove them. I have been doing it one by one but with over 500 affiliates of which i […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Referrals & Custom Fields

We want to be able to … if someone signs up as a member to manually give them to a affiliate member. For example family member signs up and give out link improperly so we want to be able to give them to them. 🙂 Also the extra fields we want to add the field […]

Continue Reading

Coupon refereals not working

Hey, Kento / Antonio. I’m in a big big distress. Woocommerce Coupons for affiliates must be working today or i’ll lose this client, with the whole work already done. I think I’ve followed your configuration instructions, and i’ve read every thread in the forum related to this issue. I dont get referals to my affiliates […]

Continue Reading

Inoperative referrals

Hi, I had the plugin installed and made one referral, then deactivated the plugin for some time, and now using it again. The referral I made in the past is now as inoperative and not registering hits, how can I make it active and registering hits and referrals as normal?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account