Affiliates Pro

Affiliate links not being recognized?

I have searched the forum and documentation and cannot locate anything related to this question. I have had multiple orders come in over the past week or so and NONE of them are attached to an affiliate link. This is bizarre, as I rarely get orders through my blog shop (personally, as direct orders), as […]

Continue Reading

affiliate pro

Hi guys, I have purchased the affiliate pro, however I need your help me understand how it works as I could not find these questions on the documentation. 1. If we get an application online from Simon, then we have the affiliate link, such as http://mysite.com?affiliates=1. How Simon uses the link http://mysite.com?affiliates=1 ? 2. If […]

Continue Reading

Different referal rate according to the product

Hi, Is it possible to assign for a specific affiliate a different referral rate for each product of our store. For instance, I would like a refers rate of 5% for product n°1, a referral rate of 10% for product n°2 etc. All of this for the same affiliate. Many thanks for your help. Regards

Continue Reading

Register affiliates questions

We use a plugin userpro selling on codecanyon for people to register. We already have lots of users. Some of these folks would like to be affiliates. Do they have to register again using Affiliate Pro registration form using a different username and password? it would be preferable for users not to duplicate registrations (different […]

Continue Reading

After purchase with affiliate link the total comission is $0.00

I need some help with the plugins “Affiliates Pro & Woocommerce integration” I recently purchased. In WooCommerce settings I have a the default rate 0.1. The test product has a rate of 0.5, set in the product page. After a transaction is completed through an affiliate link (of the test product that has the referral […]

Continue Reading

Different rate per product

I see how to set up a fixed rate for all products but let’s say you have product A commission rate 10% and product B commission rate 20%. How do you handle this scenario? thanks

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account