The information on this page is outdated. Please refer to the Documentation..
Note: From release 1.3.1, you can go to Affiliates > Options and press the Generate button which will create the default Affiliate Area.
For complete details on shortcodes please visit the Shortcodes section in the documentation.
Information for affiliates
Embed this shortcode on a page:
This will render a link to your site with the affiliate ID appended.
If you want to link to a certain page, you can use this shortcode:
If you want to show how a link would look like, you can use the shortcode within HTML as well, for example:
Remember to use HTML entities for < and >.
Affiliate earnings & performance
Your affiliates will want to know how much they will and have earned and how many referrals they have made.
Use the [affiliates_referrals] shortcode to show how many referrals an affiliate has made and how much the affiliate has earned.
The [affiliates_referrals] shortcode will show the total number of referrals that have been accepted or closed for the affiliate.
To show the number of referrals for an affiliate by status, embed it like this:
– Accepted referrals: [affiliates_referrals status=”accepted”]
– Closed referrals: [affiliates_referrals status=”closed”]
– Pending referrals: [affiliates_referrals status=”pending”]
– Rejected referrals: [affiliates_referrals status=”rejected”]
If you add the show=”total” attribute to that shortcode, it will make a list of earnings by currency:
Total amount for paid and unpaid referrals: [affiliates_referrals show=”total”]
– Total for unpaid referrals: [affiliates_referrals show=”total” status=”accepted”]
– Total for paid referrals: [affiliates_referrals show=”total” status=”closed”]
– Total for referrals pending approval: [affiliates_referrals show=”total” status=”pending”]
– Total for rejected referrals: [affiliates_referrals show=”total” status=”rejected”]
* Embed the content that you want to show to affiliates like this:
This is visible to affiliates who are logged in only.
* For content to show to non-affiliates use this:
You can see this if you are not logged in as an affiliate.
Login and Logout
Use the following shortcode to allow users to log in and remain on the same page after having logged in. This shortcode also accepts an optional redirect_url attribute to redirect the user to a different page after logging in.
Use the following shortcode to embed a Log out link on a page:
Lets visitors sign up to your affiliate program in a fully automated process.
Must be set to true if the shortcode is used in a widget.
Profile link text to be displayed for registered users after signing up for the affiliate program.
Profile Link for registered users after signing up for the affiliate program.
Whether to redirect after registration.
ID of the post with affiliate terms and conditions.
This feature is also available as the Affiliates Registration widget.
Affiliates Pro provides additional shortcodes for affiliate links, banners and stats.