Hi… I’ve purchased Enterprise and a few other plugins, including Affiliates MS.
I have a question and need for clarification.
First, this is what I would like to have happen:
1. Base website is a Network install. I have multiple websites under the Base.
2. My Base website is where my affiliate program is located and where my affiliates login.
3. I would like my affiliates to refer traffic to the other websites in our network.
4. However, I want the Base website to be the one that shows reports (including sales that occur on our network websites) and for commissioning to be done once, for all… rather than running independent affiliate programs on each network website.
Is this possible?
If not, I’m considering this workaround:
1. I’m using the same theme on all websites; therefore, there are only minor differences between each.
2. Therefore, my thinking is that, I could link the “Order” buttons from the Network websites to the Base website — where I would add the product/service in WooCommerce.
3. This way, the order would take place on the Base site and affiliates can be commissioned.
The question then would be, is there an easy way within your plugin(s) so that my affiliates could link to these network website/pages in such a way for the customer to be tracked, from the network website(s) back to the primary Base website?