Affiliates Pro

Problems with notification emails

I have installed Affiliates Pro for Woocommerce and it seems to be working great. However I’m having a couple of problems with the notification emails. 1. Affiliates receive a referral email even when a sale is not complete. This most recently happened when a customer’s payment failed through Paypal. Here is the error message that […]

Continue Reading

Custom Affiliate Link

Before I purchased ‘Affiliates Pro’ I saw that you could change your affiliates’ links to whatever you wanted (Example: www.millionairemindsclothing/affiliatename). I’m pretty sure you can do it, but I just don’t know how and the documentation doesn’t seem to be very helpful. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Continue Reading

Affiliates Pro for Woocommerce

I’m so confused; I bought affiliates pro for woo commerce and I’m now trying to upload the zip file so I can get this thing setup and running, but in all of the files I opened, there is no ‘zip’ file?

Continue Reading

No email notification to Affiliate after change status from Pending to Accepted

Hi, I’m using Affiliate Pro + Contact Form 7 Integration. I already set the default status of transaction to Pending. Then I already set Affiliate Notification to Accepted only. I don’t want affiliate received any email notification before the transaction is clear. But after I change the status from Pending to Accepted, there is no […]

Continue Reading

Integration with Getresponse

Hi, I purchased Affiliate Pro + Contact Form 7 integration, I have an important need, that is, when affiliate sign up, I want to add their name and email to Getresponse so I can send message and make an autoresponder specially for affiliate. Please advise how to do that. thanks.

Continue Reading

Having trouble following up on an open topic

I posted the topic “Affiliate account creation not working – get error” on Dec 11, and you had replied asking for a URL so that you could take a look. I’m attempting to add this as another comment on the thread, but it doesn’t appear there. I guess it’s possible you’re getting them and have […]

Continue Reading

Is this doable ?

Can you display affiliate’s infos (username & real name) to visitors in location as in the screenshot provided below ? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_h1Mt6rOowMNWlLMUd2LVpUR3M/edit?usp=sharing I am not familiar with APIs code I will greatly appreciate if you could show a step by step how to do it. Thank you. Reez.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account