Affiliates Pro

Affiliate Pro for Woocommerce (PayPal)

We using affiliate pro for woocommerce. How to make an custom field in user profile for PayPal email? Because email and paypal email may be different. And after we will generate paypal mass payment will be good to extract paypal email, not email. How to make this?

Continue Reading

affiliate sign-in email link

I’ve purchased and installed the Affiliates Pro plugin, created an affiliates sign up page – that is working fine. When an affiliate signs up, the email they receive directs them to login at www.*******.com/wp-admin – this login page is not working if they go to the affiliate page and login from there it works fine. […]

Continue Reading

Setup Affiliates Woocommerce Integration

Brief description how to setup Affiliates Woocommerce Integration: Affiliates > Settings – Default referral calculation : Referral Amount Method – Default referral calculation value : Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration – [x] Enable product referral rates – Default rate : (rate must be set here or on individual products) Products > edit a product > […]

Continue Reading

PayPal mass pay

I purchased the affiliate pro for woocommerce today, testing everything and worked great, so i created a pass pay file to try it out. Paypal has blocked mass pay feature here in the UK. I contacted PayPal and they got back to me saying that mass pay is no long available to everyone and if […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account