0 commision with Product referral rate for affiliates.

Posted in

Hi,

I set the Product referral rate for affiliates to 0.3 and test it on one of my affiliates,
the product price was $6 and after i used coupon the price was $1
the affiliates didn’t get commision at all… why?

3 Responses to 0 commision with Product referral rate for affiliates.

1. George July 5, 2017 at 4:22 pm #

Then please have a look in Affiliates > Settings under Commissions tab. There you should choose Referral Amount Method and as value Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates. If the above suggestion is already set, choose Referral Rate as method, set a value of 0.3 and do a test sale again.

2. Vitaly July 5, 2017 at 1:39 pm #

I have the latest version
    Affiliates WooCommerce Integration 1.7.1
    Affiliates Pro 2.18.1

The product referral rates in on but i didnt set default rate

Product referral rate for affiliates on the product page set to 0.3

I can see the referral in affiliates-admin-referrals but there is no commision

3. George July 5, 2017 at 10:36 am #

Hi Vitaly,

In case you didn’t use the default rate for all products under Affiliates > WooCommerce Integration, check the product you bought if it has an affiliate rate set.
    Also, make sure you have installed the latest versions of the plugins. Affiliates Pro/Enterprise latest version is 2.18.1 and Affiliates WooCommerce integration is 1.7.1.

Kind regards,
    George

We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account