404 Error

Posted in

I’m getting a 404 error when someone goes to the subscription page.It may be the shortcode. Please help!

3 Responses to 404 Error

1. George July 11, 2017 at 10:04 am #

Hi Roderick,

Please have a look at your Groups > Options page and make sure that Media post type is enabled.
    Also, Groups plugin current version is 2.3.0 so please update to the latest version if not already.

Cheers,
    George

2. Roderick July 8, 2017 at 6:02 pm #

So, now I have restricted access to the video library page, but members can not access the videos on the page. I, being the administrator can access the videos on the video library page, but the members can’t. The page shows everything else,headers, footer, but no videos.

3. George June 29, 2017 at 4:41 pm #

Hi Roderick,

Please check that the page exists and that you didn’t follow a broken link to visit it. A broken link can be the result if you recently changed your permalinks settings and didn’t update any manually added links.
    Another option would be to rebuilt the page in question. Create a new page and copy/paste the contents of the old page.

Kind regards,
    George

We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account