I am sorry if I have a lot of questions because this is the first time I’m using WordPress, to use WooCommerce, and now I need a plugin to do the following:
This is my scenario:
I would like to generate a unique affiliate link to my affiliate for specific products so that when the specific products are sold using their affiliate link, they will get a certain commission from it, which will be set differently for each affiliate.
An example would be: Company ABC has 10 products. Out of these 10 products, only 3 products will be counted for Affiliate XYZ Commission.
If I buy the pro version, will I be able to:
1. Generate 1 affiliate link specifically for all the 3 products combined?
2. Can we track the number of sales that went through using the affiliate links?
3. Can we pay the affiliate through this plugin? If so, will it be automatically paid or manually?
4. Can we set the commission for the different Affiliates?
5. The pricing here: https://www.itthinx.com/shop/affiliates-pro/ – is it one time payment or recurring payment?
6. I am really confused. I was at Affiliate Plugin: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/affiliates/ and they refer me to here as if these are two different plugin?: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/affiliate-qns-and-if-i-need-pro-version/
7. So do I need to download Affiliate Plugin, then purchase Affiliate Pro? in order to do what I need as described?
8. Is there any other payment I need to pay or install in order to do what I need as described?
9. Is there anything else I need to know?
I am again, very sorry for the lengthy posts but I am genuinely confused and I need help. Thanks.