My programmer is installing Affiliates Pro in a multi-vendor marketplace setup. Not WordPress MU, normal WP install. The intention is to have a 10% site-wide commission to the site owner on every transaction, plus in addition, bring in affiliates who will sell the products and receive varying commission levels based on what the product seller establishes. Here are the issues he’s having:
Affiliate Pro issues
– I have installed Affiliate Pro and woocomerce plugins
– Follow all the steps of integration and setup
– I have set the default referral rate to 0.1 in the ‘/affiliates-admin-settings’ page
– This setting apply on every sale made in site
– Then i create one affiliate and set attribute for it as a referral rate 0.6
– After this i go to test this setting how it works.
– Through the affiliates link ‘?affiliates=X” link you can get commission on the product sale. And commision goes to this affiliate whose id is X and i have create referral rate for this affiliate is 0.6
– i make the transaction and check the entries in backend
– Every entry are in their place, but commission amount will not credit to affiliate (this is the main issue)
now i delete this referal rate attribute from this affiliate id
and try another transaction, in this transaction now the default referral rate should be applied on sale of product.
but it also not taking any effect.
no amount will credit to any affiliate members
Now another from these all things
– install the new plugin Affiliate woocomerce intgration light
– and set the referral rate to 0.1
– now do the transaction as above process and it will calculate the commission on every sale.
– it is working properly
i have set these all setup according to their documentation but it will not working
it will take only this “Affiliate woocomerce intgration light” referral rate not our affiliate members referral rate.
so i suggest you to post ticket on plugin provider site that i am facing this type of issue, how i come overcome from this.