We use the awesome “Plugin Organizer Plugin” to deactivate most of our plugins globally in first step and to activate them selective just on pages, posts and section where they needed. On this way it is possible to use more features than normally, or you can work together with plugins that normally can´t be used together (Please share it everywhere and support it, too. It´s awesome, free and with a very nice support)
No it´s a little bit hard for me to understand where your plugins should be activated to work fine together, cause it´s not clear which of your plugins are tracking hits and which plugins just use this tracking-data to do something else.
These are the areas where we work selective:
1. admin area
7. Affiliate Profile
These are the plugins we purchased and downloaded from you. We added behind them the numbers of the sections where we think that they gonna been used, but it would be nice if you can confirm this.
1. Affiliates by Username : 1, 7
2. Affiliates Enterprise : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
3. Affiliates Excluded : 1, 7
4. Affiliates PayPal Payments Standard 1
5. Affiliates Permanent 1
6. Affiliates Product Rates Skeleton 1
7. Affiliates Products 1
8.Affiliates Share 1, 7
9. Affiliates WooCommerce Views 1, 5, 7
10. Affiliates WooCommerce Integration 1, 5, 7
Thank you for your help!