Affiliates Pro

overly complicated instructions

Hello, Purchased Pro and have spent many hours working with and cannot make it work. This plugin is more of a Pain that the other 23 plugins on the site I am working on: elan organics – Bio Identical Progesterone Cream Upon login, affiliates cannot see any specific information for their referrals. It is also […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Tiers

Tags

Hey there, I use Affiliates Pro with the Woo-Extension. Please how can I add an affiliate below another affiliate? And how can I adjust the rates so that the parent affiliate get some percentages from his child affiliate if someone that comes with the child affiliates link to buy anything in our shop? Cheers

Continue Reading

Aff Calculation aboslutely incorrect

We’re in the middle of a massive 5 day sale. Customer buys the course on another site, are given a coupon. That site is using our Affiliate Pro generated affiliate code to link them over to us. on our site, they enter the coupon and pay zero we’ve had 2400 new memberships with that coupon […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Captcha

Hi, Tried to implement this but when I click link for private and public keys get this: )]}’ [”resp.ls”,[[”pojo.si”,314529489,”www.greenrecipes.biz”,,,[] ] ,[”pojo.si”,316497993,”howdoidate.com”,,,[] ] ] ] The site www.greenrecipes.biz is now defunct although I used to run it. How can I get the private and public keys for howdoidate.com and what are they i.e. how will I […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Captcha

Tags

Hi, I’ve now found my captcha private and public keys and added them. However the Captcha doesn’t appear on the Affiliate sign up form until it’s filled in and the sign up button is clicked which seems a bit strange? Is there a way to have it show up on the sign up screen BEFORE […]

Continue Reading

Issues with Commission Tiers [Solved]

When I make multiple levels of Affiliates, I get the first commission based on the product, which is what I want… the other levels are based on the commission the first level got. I need the commissions to be based off the product price. I’ve tried to set up referral amount method… I think this […]

Continue Reading

email and password

I just installed and set up the Affiliate Pro on my WordPress site that integrates with Ecwid store. Generated an affiliate area. Affiates are signing up but their log in and password in to my Word press site … not what I want.

Continue Reading

Commissions not being added from Coupon Code

I’ve set up the coupon code “jallow” I’ve assigned the “Coupons” attribute with “jallow” as the value. 3 purchases have been made using this code. 0 commissions have been registered for the affiliate. Not entirely sure why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Continue Reading

Cannot install Affiliates Pro

I purchase Pro version a couple of weeks ago but only installing it today. I’m following the Installation Instructions. However, having issues installing the Pro program. 1. I clicked on Affliates Pro in my download section and I receive an error message: “C:\Users\Owners\Downloads|affiliate-pro-2.7.1 (1).zip Application not found” 2. In WordPress, I went to Plugins>Add New>Browse […]

Continue Reading

Double commissions

Hello, We had a customer order that created a duplicate commission. Here is what happened: When a customer clicks the ‘proceed to paypal’ buy button it registers a commission as pending. If they click the back arrow to change anything and then click it again for the same order it generates 2 commissions. When they […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account