Affiliates Pro

Affiliates Pro tracks hit but GravityForms Integration doesn’t register referral

Here’s the setup: WordPress 3.9.2 Affiliates Pro 2.7.1 GravityForms 1.8.11 Affiliates GravityForms Integration 1.0.1 Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On 1.10 Groups 1.4.10 Groups Gravity Forms Integration 1.2.0 Hits to a referral link are being tracked as going to the correct affiliate. Referral timeout is set to 30 days. So, my intent is that when a buyer […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Area Page

I have created an affiliate area page automatically but when I view it all it says is this: Please log in to access the affiliate area. If you are not an affiliate, you can join the affiliate program here: Then when I go to the edit the page it displays this: I don’t understand. I […]

Continue Reading

Error on affiliate Options page – WP-admin

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/affiliates-pro/lib/core/affiliates-admin-options.php on line 213 and defined in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1147 WP version 3.9.2 Affiliates Pro Version 2.2.1 Affiliates Woocommerce Integration Version 1.1.0

Continue Reading

redirect affiliate link

Hi, I have an affiliate who was deleted from our list of affiliates mistakenly. She has re-registered, but her original affiliate URL is already in use. I tried using a 301 redirect to send her old URL to her new Affiliate URL that was generated when she reregistered, but that does not seem to be […]

Continue Reading

Default Referral Status

I have set the default referral status to pending however whenever a new user signs up via an affiliate’s link the referral is marked as “approved” Everything else is working normally. How do I set it so that all new referrals will start as pending and so that I can move them to approved manually […]

Continue Reading

PayPal Integration not registering referral

Hi, Basically, my question centers around the paypal integration and how long it would take to register that someone has purchased through an affiliate link. I’ve tested it twice and it doesn’t seem to be working. I believe I’ve got it all set up correctly, and the plugin is tracking clicks, but not purchases. Any […]

Continue Reading

Error Message User Registration

When a new user registers the following error message is given: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘affiliate_add_to_group’ not found or invalid function name in /home/attorney/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429 The account is create and the user receives his user id and password….but the message above appears. I installed this today […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account