Affiliates Pro

Paypal Mass Payment 500 Internal Server Error

hello I just bought Affiliate Pro for my website and when I click on “Paypal Mass Payment”, a window opens and says : “Internal Server Error The server Encountered internal error or misconfiguration year and Was Unable to complete your request. Please Contact the server administrator, and inform photographe.net postmaster@www.formation-em of the time the error […]

Continue Reading

Second Site, Second License

I just tried to purchase a second license for another site, and the purchase went through, however, a second key was not added to my account. It seems like it just charged me for a renewal, though I am not in need of a renewal yet for my first license.

Continue Reading

Affiliates Registration form not working

Hi, My registration form for new affiliates is not working. Whenever someone tries to sign up here: http://www.bitesofhealthnutrition.com/affiliate-area/ it comes up with a message that says: “You cannot register with this form. Please use the registration page found on the website instead.” But this IS the registration page on the website…

Continue Reading

Referral online time

Hi .. I have bought the pro version. I want the commission to be based on how active the referral is on our site. Meaning : How much time the referral have used on the site before giving commission to the affiliate. From plugin: Referral timeout The referral timeout determines for how long a visit […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account