Affiliates Pro

Error Message User Registration

When a new user registers the following error message is given: Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘affiliate_add_to_group’ not found or invalid function name in /home/attorney/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429 The account is create and the user receives his user id and password….but the message above appears. I installed this today […]

Continue Reading

Installation Affilaites Pro and PayPal Integration

Just installed Affiliates Pro but when I clicked on Please install the itthinx updates plugin to enable automatic updates for your plugins by itthinx I get the following message: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. Also […]

Continue Reading

Changing a link

When a user signs up, they get the generic message of…Thanks for signing up! Please check your email for the confirmation link Log in here How can I change the url?

Continue Reading

Sub affiliate

How do I make a sub affiliate e.g Jane Doe (earns 20% commission) then refers John Smith. I don’t want a flat fee for Jane Doe but rather a 5% ongoing percentage of John Smiths sales. Can you please help (I can only see a flat fee). This is for Affiliates pro with Woo Commerce. […]

Continue Reading

Help for New User

I can finally see the commission which is great. However, I have a few issues I need help with to be fully functional: This is the login page: http://www.stepandgo.com/affiliate-area/ 1. How do I don’t get notified by email when a new affiliate signs up? (I’m listed as admin and checked all settings and still don’t […]

Continue Reading

automatic updates not working

I have a site key and account and installed update plugin but affiliates pro does not update. How can I update Affiliate Pro? I also downloaded the latest version, but the read me file does NOT contain instructions on how to update Affiliates Pro.

Continue Reading

Problem with graphs

Tags

Hi Antonio, It seems there is a problem with the graphs. In our affiliate page (http://premium.travailler-en-suisse.ch/espace-affilie), I added 2 graphs : and While I am logged with an affiliate test (which has worked successfully and recorded activity and clics), nothing appears on the yearly graph (for the monthly graph it’s normal because there was no […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Payout based on number of items sold

Hi Kento, I’ve tried implementing the Affiliates Custom Method Minimums with Rates plugin myself, but I don’t seem to know how to work around it. I would really appreciate your assistance with the implementation. Basically, commission is based on number of items sold. Sales volume (no. of items) – Commission 0-5 10% 6-10 12.5% 11-20 […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account