Affiliates Pro

Tracking priority

What is the tracking priority when a customer visits our shop from URL?affiliates=1 and then from URL?affiliates=2 and makes a purchase? Which affiliate will get the referral fee? Is there always one affiliate that gets the referral fee or will both 1 and 2 get the referral fee?

Continue Reading

Re-Direct Loop after Install

On March 27th I installed Affiliates Pro and the woocommerce integration. After install, and activation I am now getting a re-direct loop error on all calls to /wp-admin/ I have de-activated, and deleted all plugin files and folders but am still getting the re-direct error. The error occurs only when I am trying to connect […]

Continue Reading

Tracking an Affiliate

Hello, I’m new to Affiliate Pro. A few questions. 1. Does it track people automatically when someone orders via Woocommerce from a site? I can’t seem to find the answer. 2. If it doesn’t, I suppose I have to manually set up each affiliate, does each affiliate then have to manage their account? I read […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate registration details deletion

I Have Affiliate Pro installed (WooCommerce) and asked an affiliate to register. He did but his email had a typo error. With the result he never got the email containing a password that is sent out by affiliates Pro. hence he could not proceed any further. Next I deleted his account and asked him to […]

Continue Reading

Upgrading Affiliates Pro Plugin

Would like to know what the proper procedure is for upgrading your Affiliates Pro plugin so that I do not lose all of our affiliate and referral information. I’m not sure if there is some documentation for this somewhere. Thank you!

Continue Reading

CSV Import Affiliates

I have 150 users, all with different coupon numbers that I’d like to import into a new website. Is this possible to do? My spreadsheet contains the following: Name Email Coupon Referral Rate Please help as I don’t want to have to manually enter 150 affiliates.

Continue Reading

Customized Link Not Working

Affiliate made a direct link to the page of the product she wanted to push. Here’s an example of her link: http://traceymallett.com/product/ballet-booty-barre?affiliates=9 Her visits and hits were recorded, however the totals were not. Why is it that the visits and hits are recorded but the actual sale is filed under the default “Direct” account. So […]

Continue Reading

Just Need Simple Steps

Hi – New Here and just learning wordpress. Need the simple steps to get started and the shortcodes to put into each page: 1. Registration 2. Dashboard 3. Any other pages Where I’m confused is that I go to options and press page generation and it generates a page with a ton of shortcodes that […]

Continue Reading

Searching with filter not possible with new Version 2.51

Tags

Affiliates > Referrals > Filters In the pulldown Affiliate choosing a partner. Status von Accepted and Click on Apply. I’ve got again the result as without any filter. By choosing only status without Affiliate it it working as before. Can you please check this? It’s not very nice that we can’t filter an affiliate-partner acutally.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account