Affiliates Pro

Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Pro Woocommerce Integration pack

I purchased Affiliates Pro for Woocommerce and installed it. When I log in to WordPress and go the affiliates section, it still says woocommerce integration ‘light’ as one of my drop downs in the Affiliates section. Do I need to also purchase a Woocommerce Integration Pack or is the Affiliates Pro for Woocommerce all encompassing? […]

Continue Reading

ID from external Affiliate Network

Is it possible to save a “transaction id” from a external affiliate network together with affiliate-partner id in the cookie? the link contains the partner-id and this transaction-id too like: http://DOMAIN/shop?partner-id=3&ID=937289494 I have to save this ID in the affiliate-system when order is done if possible.

Continue Reading

Affiliates Pro not updating

Hi I tried updated the Affiliates Pro plugin, but I get this error message below. At the top of the page it says this “Affiliates WooCommerce Integration plugin requires an appropriate Affiliates plugin to be activated: Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.” So I when I try to activate it I get this message below. Do […]

Continue Reading

WordPress 3.7.1 – WP eCommerce 3.8.12.1 – Affiliates Pro 2.4.2

Hello, We have just updated our client WordPress installation and Affiliates Pro and the Affiliate URLS are no longer working. Can it be confirmed that Affiliates Pro 2.4.2 is compatible with WordPress 3.7.1 and WP eCommerce 3.8.12.1? The affiliate URLs are resulting in 404 instead of redirecting like they were. Here is the site: http://www.mydreamlines.com/ […]

Continue Reading

Adding an Affiliate

When trying to add a new affiliate from the website, it does not work. It takes all the information, throws no error, but also adds no affiliate. I am using woocommerce. Thanks!

Continue Reading

Affiliates Pro Woocommerce – Referral Email to Affiliate

Affiliates are not receiving the referral email. I auto-enabled “pending” for referrals and alert affiliate when status changes to “approved” but still no email. Not even in spam folder. Is this feature available for WooCommerce integration? If yes, why is it not working for me?

Continue Reading

referral count not increasing

I purchased Affiliate Pro for WooComerece and installed it. Set up my affiliate page with some banners and am doing some testing. I created an affiliate named “test test”. On the demo website, the banner is working well. I am taken to the shopping cart and can purchase my products with no problems. The order […]

Continue Reading

Set up referral from affiliate URL

I have affiliates pro and WooCommerce Integration. I want to simply set up a % commission that goes to the affiliate when their referrals make a purchase. I do not see this option in the manage affiliates section. This seems like it should be simple, but I have yet to find thread that addresses this.

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account