Affiliates Pro

Affiliate Performance changes

I got my affiliate page all formatted the way I want, just one thing I can’t figure out… http://swoonpatterns.com/affiliates/ It displays the dollar amounts in unordered list format. Is there a way I can have them on the same line as the title? For example, it displays as so… Commissions pending payment: Commissions paid: • […]

Continue Reading

Adding website to profile shortcode

Tags

Hi, I’m having real trouble with the adding new fields for both the registration and profile shortcodes. I’ve used to extra fields shortcode, but when the user registers none of the additional information is saved in the user profile. Also, how would I go about adding a website field to the user profile? Thanks, plugin […]

Continue Reading

Data Export and status-changes

Affiliates want to have detailed information about payments. To do this I need more details in export so they can check if right. How can I do this? The Export-Plugin ohne export totals. – order-number – name of affiliate – order-amount (if possible) – amount of provision Next there should be a activation flag like […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro for WooCommerce

How can I confirm I have downloaded the correct Plugin for WooCommerce? I’m looking at other topics and you are making references that under the options or settings there is a “WooCommerce Intergration” and I don’t see that. I have installed and configured. The test sales that I’m doing are not showing up as a […]

Continue Reading

Confirmation E-Mail Not Working

After someone sign ups to be an affiliate on my web site they do not receive the confirmation email with their password. I have tested this many times with different email I have I can’t get anything to work. My website is www.frattygear.com and my affiliate page is http://frattygear.com/affiliate-area/ Thanks,

Continue Reading

Errors in .po file – Spanish translation

Hi! I bought and installed Affiliates Pro s2Member Integration Pack. Everything is working fine so far, but I have problems translating it to Spanish. Some translations are missing (e.g. “Please fill in the required information in your profile first.”), and when I try to edit and save the .po file several errors appear. The message […]

Continue Reading

Friendlier URL

Hi! Can the affiliates URL be changed from the standard /affiliates/7 to something like /Tom or /affiliates/Tom or something of that nature? Thanks in advance! Thanks for your help, but the Username field in the Manage Affiliates section is not saving…

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account