Affiliates Pro

Affiliate link issues

Hi, So, I am trying to get the affiliate link to direct to a specific page that is not the home page of the site as my products are not listed on the home page, but rather on an order page inside the site. Is there any way to set up affiliate links to go […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro S2 Pro and Ecwid

My S2 member site is set to allow my prospective affiliates to register for free. After I determine that I want to confirm them I will manually register them into affiliate status. The products they are referring is 1) a appointment reminder card with QR code for Yelp-like reviews and 2) a full service rep […]

Continue Reading

I cannot add a new affiliate

Hi I added someone last night and all good, now this morning I went to add a new affiliate (after adding them as a user on my site) and it won’t add. This is so frustrating as I’m about to lose a major opportunity to go out in the affiliates newsletter to advertise my workshop. […]

Continue Reading

Contact Form 7 – Direct ONLY

Hi, I set the field Direct Referrals in Affiliates Set-up screen. Installed contact form 7 with your plugin. When I add a new referral using contact form 7, the referral can be viewed in Referrals back end. However it is added as Direct even though I am logged in as a registered affiliate. I am […]

Continue Reading

How to fix this: blank space instead of $0

I don’t know if it’s just me or that’s the way the affiliate page is setup by default but when I use shortcodes to display affiliate statistics if there’s no commissions for example nothing is displayed which I find confusing. For example: Commissions pending payment: If there are no commissions pending payment I’d like to […]

Continue Reading

Shortcodes Seem to work but look like crap

I’ve added the and the shortcodes to my page but they look horrible. There is no spacing between columns so it shows like this: “VisitsHitsReferralsRatio” and “DatePostAmountCurrencyStatus”. How can I make them more presentable? Thanks.

Continue Reading

No Password Field on Registration?

Using the shortcode there is no field for password. After registering, the “Affilate Area” page which is recommended says “login here”. The login requires username and password??? Off course I can set the password in the backend, but what is the use of this? I want affiliates to be able to register and use the […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate logout redirect

Hello, how can I change what page affiliates are redirected to when they log out? Currently it redirects them to the following: sitename.com//wp-login.php?loggedout=true But when an affiliate logs in again from that page they are taken to My Account (where they can view orders, etc.) I want them to go to the Affiliate page, not […]

Continue Reading

Coupons for woocommerce not working for me

I’m trying to set up the coupons feature for affiliates pro with woocommerce. I create a coupon in the store. Then I assign the coupon code to an affiliate. I make a purchase using the code. The discount is applied to the cart correctly, however the affiliate is not credited for the sale. How can […]

Continue Reading

Graphs not displaying

Hello, I’m trying to setup Affiliates Pro with Woocommerce; I entered the shortcode for the graphs on the affiliate page but all I see is a blank space where the graph is supposed to be. I entered this: You can test it out by logging in here: http://harvers.com/dealer-area/ user: somebody password: 123456 thanks.

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro for Woocommerce (PayPal)

We using affiliate pro for woocommerce. How to make an custom field in user profile for PayPal email? Because email and paypal email may be different. And after we will generate paypal mass payment will be good to extract paypal email, not email. How to make this?

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account