The information on this page is outdated. Please refer to the Documentation..
1. Upload or extract the affiliates folder to your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Or you could use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
2. Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
3. A new Affiliates menu will appear in WordPress, this is where you manage your affiliates and keep track of visits and referrals.
4. Go to Affiliates > Options and click the Generate button. This will add a new page to your site with a default Affiliate Area that you can then edit if needed.
5. Now you can let your affiliates sign up directly from the Affiliate Area or start adding affiliates manually and provide them with affiliate links to your site.
The default options should be suitable for many, but there are some options you might want to consider before you really start. Please read the Affiliates Documentation for additional information.
 To allow visitors to sign up, you need to allow them to register on your site. Otherwise you will see a message saying Registration is currently closed. Go to Settings > General, tick the checkbox close to Membership that says Anyone can register and hit Save Changes.