I’m setting up my affiliate system, and so far, so good. I have these questions on how to work with your plugin:
1. Is the default site wide normal referral affiliate commission configured here, at Settings > Commissions?
And is this in effect the actual first level? After this normal referral rate level, do the tiers come into effect?
So is the 1st tier is actually the second level after the default normal referral rate affiliate commission?
I’m trying to understand what is the first level.
2. With Woocommerce you can override the default commission for a specific product. But currently you can’t over-ride (or turn off) the tiered commissions that come after this default commission on a per product basis, is that correct?
3. Are the affiliates profiles ever synced with that of WordPress users (like what happens with Buddypress)?
4. Can there be a single sign in for affiliates and Buddypress WordPress users? Or will they both always be separate, and both always require separate sign ins? (which is not so convenient)
5. Is it correct to say that your (1) Affiliates Enterprise users are separate and not synced with the default (2) WordPress users (which ARE synced with the (2a) Buddypress and (2b) BBpress users) and those are also synced with (2c) Woocommerce order purchasing users but NOT synced with (4) Paid Membership Pro member users? So for my site, there are in effect 3 separate types user accounts/lists within the system to manage, all needing their own login?
6. I ask because I want to keep the users systems streamlined, so would you say it is best that they become a buddypress user first? or a Woocommerce purchasing user first? or a Paid Membership Pro member? or does it not matter?
I don’t want to have multiple duplicate user accounts within the system.
7. I have discovered that I can use the Paid Membership Pro membership plugin to be integrated with Woocommerce for the payment processing on recurring memberships, which means that your affiliate system will work with Paid Membership Pro through Woocommerce. But, because I’m using Woocommerce for the membership payments, including on recurring subscriptions (through Paid Membership Pro into Woocommerce), will those recurring subscriptions be included in affiliate commissions when used like this?
Thank you for this amazing plugin system!