Newsletters are a popular way of reaching your audience. You can add this powerful communication tool to your WordPress site with the Groups Newsletters extension.
A newsletter allows you to write meaningful content and provide it to your audience in an easy and automated way. Write one or more stories, combine them into a newsletter and have it sent out to all your subscribers automatically.
There is even more to it than reaching your existing subscribers easily in this way. By offering newcomers to subscribe to your newsletter, you can also attract those people who are genuinely interested in your work keep them up-to-date with useful information.
Newsletters are a useful tool to provide meaningful information to your audience.
The Groups Newsletters extension allows you to do exactly that. As it also integrates with WooCommerce, it even allows your customers to subscribe to your newsletter during checkout.
- Have an unlimited number of subscribers to your newsletter, with or without a user account on your site.
- Integrates with the free Groups plugin for WordPress, which allows to send targeted newsletters out to specific interest groups.
- Schedule multiple campaigns that send out your newsletters automatically behind the scenes.
- Maintain, import and export your subscribers with a flexible built-in toolset.
- Use the extension’s customizable template system to provide that unique look to your newsletters.
Reach your Audience within Minutes
Newsletters are popular for a reason. Instead of a post on social media that feels like a tiny drop in an ocean of information, you get the chance to reach your followers directly via their email inbox. As subscribers willingly allow you to reach them in this way, the engagement rate is more likely to be higher than through other channels.
Knowing that your audience will welcome your updates with hot new information, useful info about new products, all the latest news related to your niche of interest … it’s time to use this efficient tool to put out your latest newsletter. Basically, this is how it’s done:
- Create the content you would like to publish and get out to your subscribers in the form of a story.
- Decide who will receive the newsletter.
- Publish the newsletter by scheduling a campaign, which will send it out automatically to all recipients.
Read more about this in the Starting a Newsletter Campaign section of the extension’s documentation.
To get started, head over to the Groups Newsletters product page and order the extension.
Credits : Article image based on a photo by Vincent NICOLAS on Unsplash
No comments yet.