Affiliates Pro

Registration Page asking for Username

HI, I have set the site up, but when i go to register as a non subscriber to the system – ie not a subscriber via woocommerce membership system it gives me errors that do not make sense ERROR: Please enter your Display Name. ERROR: JavaScript and Cookies are required in order to register. Please […]

Continue Reading

Can’t See Affiliate Commission

I’m using Pro with Woo Commerce and set referral the rate at 0.20 (20%)and can see the test sales in a graph, however there is no money amount (total or currency.) Can you please help? Also, the affiliate page doesn’t have a member login on only sign up.

Continue Reading

Affiliate ID issue

I apologize if I write again, but I have a blocking issue. I wrote a post yesterday but I have not had response I have to rewrite it. I have the latest version of the Affiliated Pro 2.7.1 + Affiliate ECwid 1.2.1. All of my orders are credited to Direct, and visits are regularly recorded […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate ID not recognized

Hello I use an installation of Affiliate Pro and Ecwid. When I make a purchase on the shop with an affiliate id visits are counted correctly, but not the order that is always attributed to Direct. I have the version 2.6.0 and the configuration of Ecwid is correct, the test of Ion always successful. How […]

Continue Reading

referral amount calculation

Hi, i’m using affiliate pro and Woocommerce integration plugins. I’ve enabled Product referral rates and set Settings > Default referral amount calculation to Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rates. I have two different products that I would like to give 5% and 8% commission. So I’ve set in Product data > Affiliates 0.05 and 0.08. However there seems to be […]

Continue Reading

Assign User Role Upon Registration

Hello, I have two parts of registration that I would like to keep separate, and not integrate the user roles with affiliates. I want a separate user role and access to be separate from customers. I installed members plugin to create new role, how do I assign that role to any affiliate that registers?

Continue Reading

Solution needed for private persons as affilaite

Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce is working nice with business partners and invoices. But now we want to use our customers to get an affiliate-partner. We are not allowed to give euro-amounts to private persons – this would be a kind of a salary and so a finance issue for the person. Do you have or […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account