Affiliates Pro

Affiliate Profile page

Hi, I watched your video on creating a banner page and affiliate page, which I found extremely useful (thank you!!) When I set up the affiliate profile page and paste the following code: [itthinx_login_redirect /] it just shows up on my web page exactly that way. It doesn’t actually create a distinct login area for […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Login Redirect still not working

Hi there, I opened a new ticket as I was not able to add more replies to the topic I opened. This is the topic I opened: https://www.itthinx.com/topic/affiliate-login-redirect-not-working/ I used the code you provided but it still doesn’t work, hope you can help us with this one as we really need this to work Here […]

Continue Reading

Commission per affiliate

Trying to sort out my base referral rate for most affiliates – which is 5% per sale (on a $10.00 sale this only worked out as $0.45c) I then went into a affiliate I wanted to give more % to and changed it theirs to referral rate 50% – it still gave the invoice sale […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Pro not tracking Paypal Express checkout

Good evening all, I’ve tried searching your forums for information. I’m running WP 3.8.3, Affiliates Pro 2.6, Affiliates WooCommerce Integration 1.3.5, and WooCommerce 2.1.8 with Paypal Express Plugin. When I use standard checkout, it seems to track the affiliate referral appropriately. When I go to use the Paypal Express Checkout button/payment, it tracks the hit […]

Continue Reading

Question Affiliates Gravity Forms

We purchased this addon and need clarification about this http://www.screencast.com/t/9ynEMfDqxfa Can you give examples on which cases you use this? I am not referring to registration per si but the referrals settings and the rest. thanks

Continue Reading

Referral Origination, Visits & Hits

Hi, I am sorry, but I just don’t get it. I have searched through the documentation and I find nothing that explains this: Using just Affiliates Pro or Affiliates, how exactly are new referrals originated… Better yet, why is this question not addressed in the documentation. Am I to guess this? I do understand that […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Registration Password

Hello, How can a user change it’s password? During the user registration how can I have the user set it’s password during registration and be logged in right after registration? Right now it’s a little clunky process and user has to go through the default WordPress login (Which I don’t like) I’m enjoy the plugin […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro and Ninja forms

1) any idea to have an integration between both? 2) how much does it cost your gravity form add on integration? 3) do you prefer gravity or ninja forms? it seems that ninja forms are less heavy in terms of code

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro + Affiliate sharing for several sites

We have installed affiliate pro with woocommerce in one site along with affiliate sharing using addthis plugin. It works on the site where it is installed but since we have two sites I would like to know how to extend the affiliate sharing functionality to a second site without having affiliates registering at the second […]

Continue Reading

Banner Link to my Ecwid Store

I need my customers via affiliates to go directly to my Ecwid Store (Digital Downloads) and not my Home page website. I used the shortcodes for banners provided and they direct to homepage website. Please help. Thank you. Lilly

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account