Affiliates Pro

Shortcodes for access to all sales items on website?

I’ve been going through the documentation and I see lots of shortcodes as to control what percentages affiliates get, managing reporting, etc. What link can I give an affiliate that they use to allow visitors to order anything off of xyz.com that’s for sale? Is there something that simple?

Continue Reading

Referral rate not working in Woocommerce integration

Hello, I need help with the plugins I purchased. I’m using “Affiliates Pro & Woocommerce integration”, and after making a purchase through an affiliate link the amount shown in affiliates> totals is $0.00 and the amount of the referrals under the “referrals” section is is $0.00. If I login with the affiliate account, to the […]

Continue Reading

New user sign up message

When somebody signs up for the first time, a message appears saying “Thanks for signing up! Please check your email for the confirmation link. Log in here.” Is there a way to customize this message? Is it to do with your plugin or wordpress? I can’t find it anywhere?

Continue Reading

Sending two emails on sign up

Is there a way to send out two different automatic emails for different types of affiliates. We want to set up an affiliate area for businesses and a different one for customers, but if there is only one auto email sent out then we can’t personalize it for the different types of affiliates. The only […]

Continue Reading

Commission Calculation incorrect

Hi, I am using Affiliate Pro with Affilate groups and setting the rate of commission in the products. I have set one group to receive a commission of 8.34% (I want them to get $5 from the sale) and the other group is set as 16.7% ($10 per sale) However, the calculation is not working […]

Continue Reading

Errors when Loged In User tries to sign up to also become affiliate with Affiliates PRO Woo Commerce

I’m re-posting this here. I think that’s what Antonio was asking me to do in the comments https://www.itthinx.com/plugins/affiliates-woocommerce/ Your help is greatly appreciated! Hi guys, I’ve been very happy with Affiliates Pro for Woo Commerce for quite some time. However I just noticed that if one of our logged in users (we sell online courses […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account