Affiliates Pro

not working –> Please install the itthinx updates plugin to enable automatic updates for your plugins by itthinx

I have installed version Affiliates Pro 2.6 and now i am presented with this when i open plugins page: Please install the itthinx updates plugin to enable automatic updates for your plugins by itthinx However when i click on that link, it opened up a pages which display this message: “An unexpected error occurred. Something […]

Continue Reading

Does my Integration Plugin Even Exist?

It seems like all these integrations are targeted to specific eCommerce platforms, and the one I’m using, The Jewelry Shop by Sarah Neuber, is not listed anywhere. Is there a generic integration pack or are we just out of luck?

Continue Reading

Can I give comission to only one product?

Hello, I’m using “Affiliates Pro & Woocommerce integration”, and I want to know if I can use this plugin to give commission only to only one product. Does the plugin doesn’t work if I leave the “Default rate: blank” under Affiliates> woocommerce? The Affiliates>Settings are: 1. “Referral Amount Method” 2. Affiliates_WC_Method::product_rate. The Affiliates> woocommerce settings […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Custom Method – Products amount — Not working for me

Plugins installed: Affiliates Pro : V.2.5.1 Woocommerce integration : V.1.3.5 Affiliates Custom Method – Products amount: V.1.1.1 The Affiliates Custom Method – Products amount does not seem to be working for me. *********************************************** In Woocommerce Integration, i have this set: Enable product referral rates — checked Default rate — blank In Affiliate settings , i […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate for orders and not for customers

Affiliate Pro with WooCommerce is working nice, but now after a time and customers with more than one order, it seems something isn’t working correct. We define the Referral timeout with 5 days. I’ve checked the cookie and the entrys are correct. But there are customers with a second and third order. This are new […]

Continue Reading

Some issues/problems

1.- How I can ask for a different payment method? Only Paypal? 2.- Cant stop displaying /wp-admin page on “remember password” 3.- How May an affiliate its password?

Continue Reading

Can you please clarify this line of text/description.

Hi, thanks for taking a sec. Can you clarify this text/ description in woo integration. “If set to 0, there is no time limit for referrals on recurring payments granted to the initial affiliate. Any other number will limit new referrals for a subscription to so many days after the initial referral.” Does this mean […]

Continue Reading

Filters not working on Referral Page.

When I try to search by Affiliate name, the results are not accurate: it’s showing the same old results. I had sent another note about a week ago but i haven’t heard back from you. I also sent login info to support@. Can you please help fix this issue. Also, can you tell me how […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account