Affiliates Pro

Affilliate pro and woo commerce question

My website consists of 2 separate wordpress installations. The main site is at kennysalter.com and the shop is at store.kennysalter.com Woo-Commerce and affiliate pro plugins are installed at the store.kennysalter.com My sales pages are located at the main installation kennysalter.com Given this site structure..can affiliate pro track the sales page urls from the main site […]

Continue Reading

Contact Form 7 intergration

I have added the below to pass amount on of £2 and the affiliate name to over ride the “Direct” lead. I had this working went to bed and retried today and isn’t passing the affiliate reference over. [hidden amount “2”] [hidden affiliate-name “John Smith”] The referrals show all going to direct and not the […]

Continue Reading

ProfitsTheme Integration

Hello, I have a website that uses ProfitsTheme. This theme provides the ability to create membership site type products. It integrates with PayPal. I just purchased Affiliates Pro with the PayPal integration plugin. After installing them I came to the part where I need to enter the PayPal IPN URL. Unfortunately ProfitsTheme uses the IPN […]

Continue Reading

Affiliates Pro for WooCommerce not fully loading

I have just installed / configured Affilates Pro for WooCommerce, set page etc all without any problem. But when I visit the new page, the form does not appear to be loading fully …. Please log in to access the affiliate area. If you are not an affiliate, you can join the affiliate program here: […]

Continue Reading

EDD : Referral created but i am not credited

Hi i use Affiliate Pro with EDD, last versions of the plugins. The problem is that Affiliate Pro create a Referral when the client arrive in the Paypal page, without paying ! In this case i receive me and the affiliate a notification saying that “A referral has been credited to you…”. I would like […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account