Forum: Affiliates Pro

• License renewal

How does one renew a license for Affiliate Pro. It doesn’t seem to have happened automatically this past year, nor was there a notice about renewing received. Does one just by a new one? Is there any renewal discount/code that’s needed? Please advise. Thanks, Michael

• Unable to activate with provided key

I have been unable to activate the downloaded Affiliates Pro with the provided key in WordPress. Ive followed the instruction provided for updating and adding the key but no luck. Thanks for any help with this

• Affiliate Commission Payment

Hi, We have run a test to check if the affiliate program is working. So far all is good. However, we are quite confused with the following: 1. In the affiliate log in page, it is stated that his referral amount or earning has already been paid. 1a. May we know where is this being…

• Plugin not found

I have purchased the license a few days ago and when i install WooCommerce integration plugin says “plugin not found”. Please help! thanks! — [From comment]

• How to I add an affiliate to a Group?

I have created some Rates for different Groups. How do I now assign users to a particular Group? I may want to move them from one Group to another in the future. Many thanks

• Check the affiliate program is working?

Hi there, Assigned affiliates are referring customers but I have no information the customer using the referral code is actually working as should? The affiliate is not receiving the agreed rate? How do I check/test the plugin is working? Thanks, Max

• new user affiliates

Hello 1. some BO fields and informations are in spanish no english no french why ? 2. no any user can susbcribe to my WP there is a error notification see here https://hady.clinic/espace-affilie/?affiliates-dashboard-section=registration+ 3. why i cannot create a new affiliate from BO with a password please help thanks I use Affiliate Pro and i…

• commision not added to affiliate when purchase happended via affiliate link

we have selected the rate in commission option and when referral happen we are given 250 as a fixed amount to affiliate we did purchase from the affiliate link but the commission not showing in the total and or any other place please help in this

• Woocommerce hpos compatibility

We recently enabled the ‘new’ HPOS feature in WooCommerce, excited about the prospective enhancements, particularly regarding site speed. However, upon activation, we encountered several issues. The system identified the Itthinx Affiliates Pro plugin as incompatible with the HPOS function, leading to numerous bugs that affected our website’s operations. We got this error message: Important The…

• Not recording referrals

Hello, we have affiliates pro running and recently updated. We are using WordPress and woocommerce. The Affiliates Pro is not recording referrals. Did 3 test purchases from 2 different referrals. Is there some other plugin required to integrate woocommerce with Affiliates Pro or is there some other issue that we should check on? Thank you.

• Affiliates pro & buddypress/buddyboss

Hi there, We are using BuddyBoss and Affiliates Pro to register new referred users/members in our community. Also, to give commissions to the referee for the paid memberships. Initially, we tried the free version, and traffic, and referrals were captured perfectly fine. Since we upgraded to Affiliates Pro, it does not show in the members’…

• Affiliate Image and File Field

Hello! I need my affiliates to have a field for a file upload upon registration, and after approval a field for image upload on their profile. How can I achieve this? Is it possible with some coding? Thank you!

• How can I add new status options to all referrals?

As the title says, I need to add new status options to the referrals, and the affiliates should be able to see the new statuses of their referrals from the affiliate area dashboard.