WooCommerce Product Search

Enhanced Product Search for WooCommerce

The WooCommerce Product Search extension brings Search Relevance and Instant Search Results to WooCommerce. The extension helps to improve and control the relevance of products in search results and adds facilities that supply instant results helping visitors to find products faster.

Instant Search Form

Key Features

Introducing Search Weights for WooCommerce

Introducing Search Weights for WooCommerce

• Increase Sales with Relevant Results
  • Instant Search Results
  • Search Weights based on Keyword Matches
  • Product and Category Search Weights
  • Shortcodes, Widgets and Template API

Demo

Please visit the live demo to try it out.

Documentation

The documentation for this extension is here.

Download

This extension for WooCommerce is available on WooThemes WooCommerce Product Search extension.

143 Responses to WooCommerce Product Search

1. Ben October 5, 2019 at 12:22 pm #

We have purchased this plugin and would like to be able to add a filter (similar to the categories widget) for a custom taxonomy – is this possible? Is there any developer level documentation that would cover this?

• Kento October 8, 2019 at 8:32 pm #

Hi Ben,

We provide the API documentation here.

2. Robin Scott August 5, 2019 at 10:57 am #

Hi – looking into dropping support for WC Brands (https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/wc-brands/ ) into your plugin, to add this as a filter for use in widgets – it’s basically a custom taxonomy.

Would you be interested in a PR (I am on private repo for this btw in Woo Github – where it says to contact you here!) – or is this something you could give a quick steer on?

• Kento August 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm #

Hi Robin,

I have seen many cases where simply using a product attribute was covering the need to work with brands. That’s what I would recommend to try out first before deciding to tackle an enhancement. WooCommerce Product Search also adds support for icons on attribute terms which covers the typical case where you need to display brand icons within the filter.

If that works out for you, you won’t need to code anything, but I’d of course be interested to see how you would approach integrating it with the Brands extension if you prefer to use that. There is some limited support for custom taxonomies already built into WooCommerce Product Search which might also be helpful.

3. Oscar September 14, 2018 at 5:22 pm #

Hi,
    I’m the developer of WooCommerce Price Based on Country plugin. A customer of mine has informed me of a compatibility issue between your plugin and Price Based on Country. After reading the plugin code and running several tests, I have found the problem and the solution.

Unfortunately, I can not apply the solution. The solution should be applied on your plugin.

If you’re interested in integrating the two plugins, please contact me.

Thank you in advance.

• Kento September 16, 2018 at 8:03 pm #

Hi Oscar,

Thanks, sure let’s have a look, I’ll get in touch.

4. James September 13, 2018 at 9:40 am #

Great! That fixed it. Thanks.

5. James September 6, 2018 at 4:13 pm #

I have words like Café Latte in my colour section. They load initially fine but then when the extension updates the search the name comes through as Café Latte. Can you look into this?