Affiliates Pro

Add rates for variable products

Hi there – I am working on a site that is using the Affiliates Pro plugin and WooCommerce. They have several products with size variations (e.g. small, medium, large). They would like to assign a different affiliate rate to each variation of the product. I see that you can assign a different rate to the […]

Continue Reading

Coupon Shortcode

Hi there… I would like to provide the affiliate partner their coupon code on the Affiliate Area page. Is there a shortcode that can do this? I apologize if I’m missing this in the forums. Thank you.

Continue Reading

Commission bracket calculation

Hi, I understood that I could follow this to create a custom referral method. However, what I need is to use Affiliate pro for woocommerce to calculate the commission based on the sales numbers. Different level of sales would give different commission incentives. For instance, 0<=sales 0 commission 100<=sales 5% commission 200<=sales 10% commission 300 […]

Continue Reading

Referrals Setup???

How can I see if someone actually submitted information after they visited the website from an affiliate banner? Basically, if a person clicks on a banner and then enters their contact information, that affiliate needs to be able to know that.

Continue Reading

Better UI/UX for affiliate-area?

In Affiliates > Options, I used the “Generate” button to generate the affiliate-area page. After reviewing the documentation and experimenting a bit with the page layout, I still can’t get a nice, clean user-experience. My biggest concern is where feedback is displayed. When someone is first signing up to be an affiliate, after they submit […]

Continue Reading

Platforms like Belboon

I would like to generate Pay per Leads with platforms like Belboon or Adcell. After Members klick on a Affiliate Banner and got linked to another Site to participate on a Task like Signing in, they get a reward. Can I make such a thing with Affiliate Pro? Sorry for my bad English. Many Thanks […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account