Affiliates Pro

Pretty Permalinks

Hi, I have looked through the documentation which says it is possible to use pretty permalinks, but there doesn’t seem to be any information on how to use them? I would like to set it up so the affiliates links looked like this /a/username Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Continue Reading

Affiliate Custom ‘Affiliate message:’ is needed

Greetings, When an affiliate registers, the are send an email that gived them their password and login URL – this url is the wordpress URL – not the affiliate login URL. So when they login, they are sent to the ‘woocommerce’ cutomer afrea and not their affilaite area. why can’t I customise the ‘Affiliate message’ […]

Continue Reading

Reporting

Hi, I have just realised from my first month of using this plugin that it needs to better integrate with reporting. For example i sell third party products on my website at a 40 / 60% split. At the end of the month i run the accounts and can see how many products sold and […]

Continue Reading

Referral Rate Recording 0.00

Hello, I am running the Affiliates Pro and WP-eCommerce pack and I’m having a few issues. I will post one here and start another topic for the other. I have an affiliate setup and the default referral calculation set to: Referral Rate and the value at 0.1. When testing, it records the commission at 0.00 […]

Continue Reading

Referral Tab Doallr amounts are way off!

I just got the Pro plugin and installed it fine and it appears to be working BUT when I look at the tab referrals I see dollar amounts that don’t match the referral order. What is wrong? See screenshot here: http://screencast.com/t/ILXncpJmo

Continue Reading

ERROR: No answer was given to the math question

Hello, Once a user registers for our affiliate program they receive the message above. However, there’s no math question to answer on the registration page. The website is perfectlyimperphect.com to register go to Become an associate, at the botto there’s language that says click here to register.

Continue Reading

Collecting W9 Tax Info for Aff Pro Affiliates

Tags

Hi Kento, To keep good records, we are required to collect W9 tax forms from affiliates who earn more than $600 per year in the U.S. I’m wondering if you have had this request before, have any plans to build an extension for this, or know of a 3rd party solution that integrates with WordPress […]

Continue Reading

Contact form tracking

Hello, i’m not sure your software can do what I want it to do. This is what I need it to do…. I have created banners and the codes work. I have installed the contact form7 plugin and the form, and the banners are directed to the form. I receive the form. But were is […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account