With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made through eShop.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
Affiliates allows you to maintain your own affiliate program to boost sales through your online store powered by eShop. This is what you need:
Install these, set up your shop, set the referral rate for affiliates and distribute your affiliates their affiliate links. Whenever an affiliate refers a client to your store and the client makes a purchase, you will see a referral created for the affiliate.
Feedback is welcome!
If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, you can leave a comment below.
1. Install and activate the eShop plugin. Configure your shop.
2. Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
3. Install and activate the Affiliates eShop Integration Light plugin.
4. A new eShop Integration Light menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
Frequently Asked Questions
What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through eShop, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
Go to Affiliates > eShop Integration Light and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
1. Referral rate setting – A 0.2 referral rate credits affiliates with 20% commissions on sales.
2. Referrals created automatically for sales – Each referral is linked to its order.