This extension for WooCommerce allows you to render coupon information and show content based on the validity of coupons. You can install WooCommerce Coupon Shortcodes directly from your WordPress Dashboard.
Customers can be motivated to proceed with their purchase, offering them to use specific coupons
when the contents in the cart qualify for it, or by offering them to purchase additional items
so they can use a coupon.
Extended coupon discount info for volume discounts can be shown when used with the Volume Discount Coupons extension.
It provides the following conditional shortcodes that allow to enclose content which is shown if coupons are applied, valid or not valid.
- [coupon_is_applied] and [coupon_is_not_applied]
- [coupon_is_valid] and [coupon_is_not_valid]
- [coupon_is_active] and [coupon_is_not_active]
- [coupon_has_active] and [coupon_has_not_active]
- [coupon_has_valid] and [coupon_has_not_valid]
- [coupon_has_applied] and [coupon_has_not_applied]
It also provides shortcodes that allow to render the coupon code, its description and an automatic description of the discount:
Working with Sets of Coupons
A coupon iterator makes it easy to work with a set of coupons.
A coupon enumerator produces a list of coupon information.
The Documentation provides detailed descriptions and examples.