Affiliates Pro

Odd sign up form

I noticed that when I use the short code on my site, I’m not getting a very pretty table. It looks like this: FIrst Name __________ Last Name __________ Username __________ Email __________ Website __________ [Sign Up] I’ve used __________ to stand in place for a text input box. I see the same behavior in […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Pro not crediting Woocommerce sales.

I purchased Affiliates Pro to use with Woocommerce. Is there a specific Woocommerce version I should’ve purchased? Woocommerce sales were not being credited so I added woocommerce light and then Woocommerce sales were being credited but only at the default rate, not the account specific rate. I deactivated Woocommerce Light to test and when I […]

Continue Reading

ERROR: Please complete all required fields first.

On Version 2.6.0, I generated the affiliate-area page. http://sacredactivations.com/affiliate-area When I type in the Register information below: First name, last name, User name, email & website, and press submit, I receive the error in this subject line. Any thoughts why?

Continue Reading

Affliates-area does not show pending commissions

I made a test sale for an affiliate $1, the affiliate gets .75. I see the pending commission as .75 in the Manage affiliates tab. When I login under that affiliates username to affiliates-area, the page reports the following (why is this all blank?) I double-checked the affiliate id = 5. Performance Total Earnings Commissions […]

Continue Reading

Plugin Generated Unexpected Output – Affiliates Custom Method – Products amount

After activating Affiliates Custom Method – Products amount plugin, I get a message that says: “The plugin generated 2 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.” sure enough, it breaks my rss feed Can you help […]

Continue Reading

Embed Contact Form 7 Fields into Affiliates Pro Notifications and Submission URL

I have purchased Affiliates Pro and am using the Contact Form 7 Integration. I have two specific questions explained below: ————— 1. Embed Contact Form 7 Fields in Notifications I understand the following instructions: “The CF7 integration package contains Affiliates Pro and the integration plugin. The integration plugin allows to notify affiliates when a form […]

Continue Reading

itthinx updates error

When i click on Please install the itthinx updates… link i always get the following: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server’s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the support forums. I just installed version 2.6

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account