Affiliates Pro

Invoicing Requirements

Hi there, Someone had posted a topic in regards to ‘Invoicing for affiliates’ I could not comment on this thread as the topic was closed with no viewable solution to the issue. In my country (Australia) i need to create invoices for the payment i have to send with their Australian Business Number and well […]

Continue Reading

all affiliate links go to 404 page not found

Hi, The affiliate links used to work but now they are not. We have Affiliate Usernames; these don’t work which was possible as we’ve had issues with it before but now even the ‘ugly’ url isn’t working. http://www.sproutliving.com/partners/5 It seems like it can only work with the /?=partners setup. Also, is there a way to […]

Continue Reading

Affiliate Registration Not Working

Hi there, I’m having trouble with affiliate registration. I have searched through google and your forums and I’m very confused. I can sign up a person if they are already a member of my site by logging in with their details and then registering as an affiliate. But if they are not already a wordpress […]

Continue Reading

The plugin Affiliate Pro create BIG bugs on my wordpress admin installation

Hello, I bought the plugin months ago. Last month I wanted to use it and I uploaded the plugin 2.4.2 on my worpdress 3.7, it looked like working, but in fact the administration panel “…/wp-admin/index.php” was inaccessible. So, I desactived it and the website worked again. Today, I tried again with the 2.5 released of […]

Continue Reading

changing cart

I already have affiliates pro with eshop but i am changing my cart over to woocommerce, before i go and buy the woo commerce integration I would like to know if I will be able to keep all the existing affiliates details etc. Is there anything i need to do in order to maintain all […]

Continue Reading

Pay affiliates with store credit

I want to be able to pay the affiliates with store credit. But I have not been able to do so, the only option available is to pay them in mass paypal payments. There is an option to setup coupon referrals for the attribute. Bu I’m looking for a general setting where affiliates are getting […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account