Affiliates

Upgrade

Purchase a license for Affiliates Pro.

The Affiliates WordPress Plugin

Features

Also refer to the Affiliates Plugins Feature Comparison.

• Real-time reporting

Referrals and affiliate link statistics are recorded and available instantly, as transactions are processed.

Information for affiliates on the front end: show affiliates information about their referrals including totals by currency and referral status.

• Integration with virtually any E-Commerce platform

Affiliates provides an API which makes it compatible to use with virtually any E-Commerce and Membership system.

Affiliates Pro Integration packs are available for several platforms. More integrations are added constantly on request.

• Unlimited Affiliates

Simply have as many affiliates as you can get.

• Easy affiliate recruitment

Affiliates can sign up automatically and can also be added manually with or without user accounts.

• Feedback is welcome

Do you have feature requests or want to provide feedback? Please get in touch, the Affiliates plugins evolve with your needs.

• Free or contribution based

The Affiliates plugin is free and Open Source. If you want to use it, simply install it from your WordPress Dashboard or download it from WordPress.org.

Affiliates Pro and Enterprise are contributor releases with additional features. Contributions help to make the plugins even more awesome. Thanks!

• Quick & Easy Installation

Upload/install and activate the plugin from your WordPress Dashboard.

Affiliates Pro & Enterprise

• Banner Management
  • Notifications
  • Videos : A collection of videos showing features available in the free Affiliates plugin and additional features available in Affiliates Pro and Enterprise.
  • Screenshots : Some sample pages set up with Affiliates Pro.
  • Fixed, percentage or formula based commissions

Referral amounts can be flat rates, percentage of net sales amounts and based on custom formulas.

These can be set in general and per affiliate.

• Flexible affiliate areas

Create as many pages as you need showing affiliates their stats, banners, links, profile, …

• Mass Payments and Enhanced Totals

Export totals and generate PayPal mass payment files. Simply pay your affiliates all at once. Pay-outs can be based on accumulated totals.

• Custom features

The Affiliates system provides an extensive API for developers which allows to customize it to any client’s requirements.

The Affiliates plugin provides the right tools to maintain an Affiliate Marketing Program.

Important features include automated affiliate registration, an unlimited affiliate management section and the ability to integrate Affiliates with virtually any E-Commerce platform. Free and premium integrations are available.

The Affiliates plugin provides an ideal affiliate system for sellers, shops and developers who want to get started with their affiliate program right “out of the box”.

It also provides a solid framework for developers, who wish to build customized solutions based on a sound data model. With unlimited affiliate program management tools available on the back end and a set of shortcodes to provide Affiliates information on their performance on the front end, there is everything you need to start an affiliate program.

Affiliates Pro and Enterprise provide additional features for sellers, shops and developers.

If you need to manage an Affiliate Marketing Program, track visits to your site with affiliate links, the affiliates plugin is right for you. It provides the tools to maintain a partner referral program.

Simply put, the affiliates plugin is used to manage affiliates, create referrals and track visits to your site through affiliate links.
Referrals are stored and attributed to an affiliate, for example if clients place orders on your site and you need to credit your affiliates.

Integrations

Free and premium integrations are available.

Pro & Enterprise

These integrations are included with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise:

Light Integrations

These integrations are freely available to be used with any of the Affiliates plugins.

Documentation

Please refer to the Documentation pages.

What this plugin is not

It is not intended to keep track of links to other sites that you as a member of an affiliate program may have. For that, please try the Affiliate toolbox.

1,220 Responses to Affiliates

1. Lydia Persson October 17, 2017 at 12:28 am #

Hi, I want to set my affiliates commission to 10% bit I can not get it to work. I’ve tried .1 but i only gives them 1c

• Kento October 17, 2017 at 2:04 pm #

Hi Lydia,

To grant 10% it would be correct to input .1 – the commission amount is calculated by multiplying the net order amount by the commission rate. What’s the price of the product and net order amount where you see this 1c commission?

• Lydia Persson October 18, 2017 at 12:02 am #

I have entered .1
        the product is $7.20

• Kento October 18, 2017 at 9:10 am #

Thanks Lydia, the rate you have entered seems correct and the net product commission (without taxes, shipping and coupons) should be $0.72. Would you like us to have a quick look at your configuration? If yes, please email temporary admin credentials to support at itthinx dot com and include a link to your site and this comment.

2. christian October 25, 2017 at 2:50 pm #

I cannot register as a new affiliate, I will just say ERROR: This email is already registered, please choose another one.
    Suspected bot. and when I change the email it will just say Suspected bot. Please help I am planning on getting the pro version but the free is not working fine with me. Thanks.

• antonio October 26, 2017 at 6:46 am #

Hi Christian,
      Remember that if you are an user, then you don’t need to register from the affiliate-area page, you need to login as user, and sign up the the affiliate program from the affiliate-area page ( I guess you’re trying to register with an existing user )
      Related to the ‘Suspected bot’ message, maybe another anti-spam plugin is generating this message.
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

• christian October 27, 2017 at 4:26 am #

So how do I be able to make the registration form, work even with anti-spam security active? or is there a way to be able to add affiliates manually and also add there username and password so they could be able to login in the affiliates area because the only thing I could do is add affiliates but that new affiliate could not log in to the affiliates area.

• antonio October 27, 2017 at 8:04 am #

Hi,
          You can use the Affiliates reCaptcha plugin.
          Related to register affiliates manually you can do it from Affiliates->Manager Affiliates. From this section, if you indicate an username of an existing wordpress user, then this user can access to the affiliates-area page.
          Kind Regards,
          Antonio B.

• christian October 27, 2017 at 8:14 am #

yes, I tried using you recaptcha plugin but it is using the old version 1 recaptcha that is already deprecated and not supported by google anymore for new sites. I can’t get a site and secret .key for this anymore.

• christian October 27, 2017 at 4:56 am #

I tried using you recaptcha plugin but it is the old version 1 recaptcha that is already deprecated

3. Tom November 13, 2017 at 10:08 pm #

I have a large number of independent salespeople (affiliates) bringing customers to shop/buy on my WordPress website (WooCommerce Storefront theme). I want to provide each of these salespeople with their own unique and specialized link to my Home Page, which they will provide to their customers. If any of their visitors/customers purchase a product on my website, I want to track and attribute that customer to the salesperson/affiliate responsible for sending them to my website. Can I accomplish this with your Affiliates WordPress Plugin?

• antonio November 14, 2017 at 11:13 am #

Hi Tom,
      Sure, this is exactly that the plugin does. If you work with Woocommerce, you need the Woocommerce Integration.
      If you need advanced features, like your commissions are synchronized with the status of the orders, you have Affiliates Pro / Enterprise.
      Here you have available a video how to configure the plugin. If you need help, please let me know.
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

• Kento November 14, 2017 at 3:23 pm #

Hi Tom,

In addition to what @antonio suggested and based on what you said:

As an addition to Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise and to cover permanent assignment and commissions, you might also want to have a look at Affiliates Permanent.

4. Tom November 14, 2017 at 6:24 pm #

Howdy Antonio & Kento, you guys just became my new best friends.
    I’ll begin with Affiliates, and anticipate a move to Affiliates Pro / Enterprise and/or Affiliates Permanent.

The next round of martinis is on me!
    Best regards,
    Tom in Texas

• antonio November 15, 2017 at 9:57 am #

hahaha perfect, here we are for what you need.
      Kind Regards,
      Antonio B.

5. Ali Syed November 18, 2017 at 10:37 pm #

Hi,

I am developing a listing website where businesses are allowed to place free ads with there website links.. But I want to charge them commission only if visitor from my website goes to their website and buy a product . Is this plugin for me? If yes how i have to convert partner website url,s into affiliates links?

Kind Regards

• antonio November 20, 2017 at 3:46 pm #

Hi Ali Syed,
      I think that is not what you are looking for.
      With our plugin:
      You need to have the Affiliates plugin installed in the website where the order is processed. Your clients should install the Affiliates plugin in their website. Then you register as an affiliate in the different websites of your clients, and you can share your custom links. So when an user visits once of your custom links, and buys something, then you get commission.
      Kind Regards,