Affiliates Pro

Hi, Im getting spam new user registration.

Hi. I don’t know how it happened but I’m getting new user registration everyday. Its a spam. Below is a screenshot from email I got everyday for new user registration. http://screencast.com/t/kgiayfox Do you know how I can prevent spammers from registration? Thank you. – Hazli

Continue Reading

cant activate site

after installing and activatet the affiliate pro plugin i got this messages Affiliates WooCommerce Integration plugin requires an appropriate Affiliates plugin to be activated: Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise. i cant find where to activate the plugin have my license code and found how to do here Service Key but i cant find the mentioned […]

Continue Reading

Default Link

Is there a way to change the default link so that “affiliate” and a number is visible? We would like something more custom, but I”m not sure if there is a simple way to do this.

Continue Reading

Woocommerce integration not working after upgrading woocommerce…

Hello, Kento. After upgrading woocommerce to 2.1.12, the Affiliates Woocommerce integration plugin stopped working. Although activated, I get this message: “The Affiliates WooCommerce Integration plugin requires the WooCommerce plugin to be activated.” I’ve tried deactivating and activating again your plugin, and even deactivating all plugins (woocommerce and affiliates pro included), and start activating them one […]

Continue Reading

Problem with the URL

Hi, When I create a new affiliate and test the url, the clics are well included in the stats but not the purchase. In fact, the url at the beginning is like this : http://www.sitename.com/produit/travailler-et-vivre-en-suisse?a=4 but when the purchase is done, the affiliate code disappears. Thus, it is not added to the affiliate. There is […]

Continue Reading

Plugins enquiry

Hi Kento, first of all, congratulations for the amount and quality of your plugins. We’re using Affiliates Pro and it looks solid, thank you! Before I go ahead and buy Affiliates Permanent and Affiliate users, I wanted to make sure that they can fit in our site workflow. We’re setting up a system where a […]

Continue Reading

Cookie duration by affiliate

Hi Kento, I need do differentiate my affiliates not only by referral rate which I can do in Aff. Enterprise/Pro, but also by cookie duration. I have the cookie duration for standard affiliates on 1 day but want to increase it for specific affiliates. How can I do that? Can I do that? Thnks for […]

Continue Reading

Fraud prevention

Hi, I find that when a customer makes purchase with his own affiliate link, he gets credit. I don’t want this happen. How should I do? If this function has not yet implemented as standard features, could you suggest a filter function to reject this kind of transaction (e.g. using affiliates_record_referral)? Thank you.

Continue Reading

Access to $Affiliate_ID in PHP

Hi, I find that shortcodes are not recognized/interpreted in widget area and some areas handled by other plug-ins. I would like to implement PHP code within a page or so. Please suggest what’s the most convenient way to get Affilaite ID of currently logged-in user? Thank you, Thanakorn

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account