Affiliates Enterprise

Blocked IP ?

Hey there.. I just can reach your website if I’m using a VPN-Service.. It seems that your Server blocks my IP (edited) Is there a special reason why this happens ? Best regards Bruno

Continue Reading

Affiliate code displayed in order details

Hi, I apologize if this is posted elsewhere. I have affiliates enterprise and sell subscriptions with woocommerce + groups. I was wondering if it is possible to display the affiliate code of whom referred them in the order details, or subscription/order overview page. I just want a quick reference as to who is under which […]

Continue Reading

New affiliates are not receiving confirmation email

New affiliates are not receiving confirmation email with their randomly generated password. I just installed all the plugins in the past two hours, so maybe that has something to do with it? Or does it usually take a few hours for the emails to go through?

Continue Reading

Recurring commisions for Affiliate Enterprise

Hello, I have a membership website using Paid Memberships Pro, which is subscriber based. I was wondering how to go about setting it up so that Affiliates are paid month in month out for their referred member? The whole idea is that the affiliate will be paid residually. Many thanks, Matt

Continue Reading

Referral lifetime – variable time periods

We have built our platform as a multi-site network, in order to allow the creation of “white label” landing page sites for a small number of key “super-affiliate” partners. It is a membership subscription based site and at the moment have set a default time period of 365 days for affiliates to receive commission on […]

Continue Reading

s2Member integration and affiliate shortcode problems

* Updated on 12/29/14 with additional questions/information at the bottom of this post. A response ASAP would be greatly appreciated. Hello, I am having a very difficult time configuring Affiliates Enterprise to work with s2Member paid registrations on a client’s website. Here is what I’m trying to accomplish: Users can register for one of six […]

Continue Reading

WooCommerce Integration – Count number of items sold per affiliate

I’ve got Affiliates Enterprise & the WooCommerce integration plugin all installed and set up with no issues – in our testing environment we’ve successfully been able to track orders, referrals, hits, etc., per affiliate with no problem. The issue is, we’d like to be able to track the number of items sold per order, so […]

Continue Reading

Tier Commissions Not Credited

Tags

Just installed affiliate entreprise. I need 5 level of commission for product purchase only, no refereal comm, for woocommerce cart. I have enabled multi-tier, level 1-5 = .2, .1,.1,.1,.1 relative rates = blank default referral amt calculation = none When I made a test purchase using the lowestest level affiliate, no commissions are credited. w_aff_referrals […]

Continue Reading
We use cookies to optimize your experience on our site and assume you're OK with that if you stay.
OK, hide this message.

Affiliates · Contact · Jobs · Terms & Conditions · Privacy Policy · Documentation · Downloads · Useful Plugins · My Account